These short stays can be tailored to your individual needs and are a great way to enjoy a short break away from home.
What is Respite Care?
Also known as “short stays” or temporary care, respite care is an option for those in need of a short-term stay in a care home.
It’s a great way to sample life in an Aria Care community and enjoy a fulfilling lifestyle. Whether you’re looking to meet new people and try new activities, or simply want a comfortable home-from-home where you can relax, you’ll love your respite stay with us.
Why book a respite stay at Aria Care?
There are many reasons why people choose to experience a short stay with Aria Care:
- If you’re looking for a mini break from home, we have regular schedules full of varied activities that include gentle workouts, arts and crafts, afternoon teas and more so there’s always something to do.
- 24-hour care and support, personalised to your specific needs and preferences
- A chance to recuperate after a hospital stay
- Respite care stays also help carers by giving them a chance to take a short break from their caring responsibilities, whether it’s for a trip away or a much-needed rest.
- Some individuals use a short respite stay as an opportunity to get a taste of life in the home and often make the transition to permanent residency.
What to expect from Respite Care?
At Aria Care, we cater to each resident’s individual needs. Our trained nurses and care teams provide expert care, ensuring a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
Respite residents receive the same quality services as all residents, including delicious meals, daily activities, and home from home surroundings, with discreet support as needed. Visitors are welcome at any time.
Many respite residents end up transitioning to full-time residential care, as our staff already know their personal and medical needs. If you’re interested in making the transition, just talk to a team member during your stay.
Other short term care options
Looking for a place to rest and recover after a hospital stay? Our Convalescent Care will give you the opportunity to rest and recuperate. Learn more about Convalescent Care.
Discover the benefits of Day Care, designed for those who live at home but need some extra support or a chance to make new friends and participate in new activities, all while having the peace of mind that they’re in good hands. Find out more about Day Care.
Call us for free any day of the week.
Our expert team is on-hand to help you and your family find the right care with free advice on anything from funding care to finding the right home and moving in.
0808 175 4040 (freephone)