Types of care
- Residential care
- Palliative care
Types of stay
- Convalescent Care
- Permanent Care
- Respite Care
Welcome to Scoonie House
Scoonie House Care Home is located in the picturesque seaside village of Leven, next to Buckhaven, and within easy reach of Glenrothes and Kirkcaldy. It offers modern convenience in a converted period property, set in established and wooded grounds adjacent to quiet parkland.
This charming Victorian property provides high-quality residential care, with highly trained care colleagues on hand around the clock to ensure that everyone’s individual needs and preferences are met, whether on a permanent, respite or convalescent care basis.
All bedrooms have ensuite facilities, and spacious and welcoming living spaces are ideal to receive visiting family and friends, as are the landscaped gardens in the summer.
As well as engaging daily activities in the home, there are also trips out to the local shops and places of interest, including the coastline of Largo Bay.
Enjoy a festive stay
If you’re looking for a Christmas getaway, Twixmas retreat or a New Year celebration, we offer more than just a stay. Our commitment is to provide personalised care and support to make your time here truly special.
Hospitality From the Heart
We ensure our residents are at the heart of everything we do and each and every one of our communities feels like home. This extends to our hospitality offering.
Daily life at Scoonie House
At Aria Care, we take a genuine interest in you and the way you like spending your time. This means we can tailor your time with us and make sure it’s every bit as enjoyable as life has always been. With round-the-clock care and support, dining experiences and stimulating activities, you’ll soon be calling us “home”.
- A cup of tea and a smile welcomes you every single morning.
- Individual activities, tailored to our resident’s needs so they feel at home.
- Our caring team ensure everyone has had a restful night and are ready for the day ahead.
- Engaging daily activities to stimulate mind, body and soul also include trips out to places of local interest.
- Keep your mind busy and your creative skills sharp with arts and crafts sessions run regularly in our community.
- Our salons and barbers are filled with laughter and fun while our residents get pampered.
- Fun, laughter, and chatter with fellow residents fill the rooms most evenings.
- Gatherings and parties to celebrate important dates, with families and friends invited to join in and spend precious time together.
- Homecooked meals with your fellow residents are enjoyed in our comfortable dining rooms.
Keeping Things Personal
The welcoming surroundings at Scoonie House Care Home are matched by the high standard of individual care our colleagues provide to our residents. When you arrive and throughout your stay you’re greeted with warmth, passion, and care and our community is vibrant, happy, and homely.
We love learning as much as we can about who we care for, so your loved one’s time is tailored to their individual need and interests. This can be as small as knowing when they like to wake up, how they like their tea, and everything about their daily routine. Our team take the time to get to know all our residents and encourage independence and communication.
We are dedicated to providing a smooth transition into a home where care is from the heart and interaction with residents is paramount. Our residents show us the way. They tell us what they need, and we do our very best to deliver. Every element of our care is considered with their needs in mind. Surrounding everyone with familiarity, security and care, we make their experience with us as fulfilling as possible.
Love working here would recommend to familys.
News & Events at Scoonie House
Proud to be National Care Awards Winner
November 30th, 2023
Scoonie House Local Community Events
September 11th, 2023
Bake Off Event at Scoonie House for Care Home Open Week
July 6th, 2023
Map & Directions
- The nearest bus stop is Banbeath Road, less than a ten-minute walk away.
- If would like us to arrange transport to view our home, please let us know.
The nearest bus stop is Banbeath Road, less than a ten-minute walk away.
See what we got up to today:
Contact Scoonie House
Looking for more information, interested in organising a viewing or ready to make an enquiry?
Get in touch and a dedicated specialist will aim to get back to you the same day or as soon as possible after.
Call the care home on 0808 223 5534
Email us on email@example.com
Care Home is open to visitors 24 hours a day.