Types of care
- Residential care
- Nursing Care
- Dementia Care
Types of stay
- Connect Day Care
- Convalescent Care
- Permanent Care
- Respite Care
Welcome to Miranda House
Miranda House Care Home, is situated in the attractive Wiltshire market town of Royal Wootton Bassett, within a short drive from Swindon.
Providing an engaging range of daily activities, the town itself boasts a range of individual shops, pubs and cafés, plus a weekly market, whilst trips out include visits to the nearby Marlborough Downs with its various historical attractions and Jubilee Lake.
At Miranda House, we cater mainly for residents with dementia, therefore we ensure that there are lots of activities to keep everyone engaged and active, there is never a dull moment here and the residents thrive because of it.
What does care from the heart mean to the team at Miranda House?
“Our great team ensures our residents and relatives are cared for as if they were our own family, always going that extra mile. The team also looks after each other, which is true teamwork. For us caring is ensuring you are doing your best for everyone. Giving the time to listen, chat, and being compassionate always.”
Enjoy a festive stay
If you’re looking for a Christmas getaway, Twixmas retreat or a New Year celebration, we offer more than just a stay. Our commitment is to provide personalised care and support to make your time here truly special.
Hospitality From the Heart
We ensure our residents are at the heart of everything we do and each and every one of our communities feels like home. This extends to our hospitality offering.
Daily life at Miranda House
At Aria Care, we take a genuine interest in you and the way you like spending your time. This means we can tailor your time with us and make sure it’s every bit as enjoyable as life has always been. With round-the-clock care and support, dining experiences and stimulating activities, you’ll soon be calling us “home”.
- Our caring team ensure everyone has had a restful night and are ready for the day ahead.
- Our team provide a wonderfully nutritious breakfast to set you up for the day.
- Wake up to stunning countryside views from your bedroom.
- A home from home environment, to enjoy past hobbies, which includes baking and cooking.
- An enjoyable afternoon stroll with visitors or fellow residents is the perfect way to pass an afternoon.
- Engaging daily activities to stimulate mind, body and soul also include trips out to places of local interest.
- Gatherings and parties to celebrate important dates, with families and friends invited to join in and spend precious time together.
- Homecooked meals with your fellow residents are enjoyed in our comfortable dining rooms.
- Seasonal events including, autumn cheese and wine evenings and summer BBQs.
Keeping Things Personal
The welcoming surroundings at Miranda House Care Home are matched by the high standard of individual care our colleagues provide to our residents. When you arrive and throughout your stay you’re greeted with warmth, passion, and care and our community is vibrant, happy, and homely.
We love learning as much as we can about who we care for, so your loved one’s time is tailored to their individual need and interests. This can be as small as knowing when they like to wake up, how they like their tea, and everything about their daily routine. Our team take the time to get to know all our residents and encourage independence and communication.
We are dedicated to providing a smooth transition into a home where care is from the heart and interaction with residents is paramount. Our residents show us the way. They tell us what they need, and we do our very best to deliver. Every element of our care is considered with their needs in mind. Surrounding everyone with familiarity, security and care, we make their experience with us as fulfilling as possible.
News & Events at Miranda House
Proud to be National Care Awards Winner
November 30th, 2023
Miranda House Local Community Events
November 13th, 2023
Long service award presented to Senior Care Assistant at Miranda House
September 18th, 2023
Map & Directions
- The nearest bus stop is St Bartholomews, less than a five-minute walk away.
- If would like us to arrange transport to view our home, please let us know.
Parking is available for residents and visitors.
See what we got up to today:
Contact Miranda House
Looking for more information, interested in organising a viewing or ready to make an enquiry?
Get in touch and a dedicated specialist will aim to get back to you the same day or as soon as possible after.
Call the care home on 0808 223 5525
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Care Home is open to visitors 24 hours a day.