Dormy House Care Home in Sunningdale has been celebrating the completion of its extensive refurbishment and revival project.
The event brought residents, colleagues, and members of the local community together to witness the grand unveiling of its stunning transformation.
As part of Aria Care’s ambitious £18 million revival project, Dormy House has undergone a comprehensive makeover. The community is now poised to offer an exceptional experience, seamlessly blending modern amenities with timeless charm.
The local Sunningdale community and esteemed guests, including the Deputy Mayor Simon Bon, Adam Afriyie MP, and Parish Councillor Peter Grover, attended the event. Their support added to the excitement and significance of this special occasion.
The highlight of the event was the unveiling of the newly named 19th Hole bistro. The revamped bistro is set to become the heart of Dormy House, offering an exquisite dining experience and a welcoming ambiance to residents and visitors alike.
Notable features of the refurbishment programme include:
- A complete redecoration of the lounges, dining rooms, and the newly named 19th Hole Bistro which overlooks Sunningdale Golf Course.
- Refurbished bedrooms and ensuites for improved comfort.
- A revamped hair salon and activities room, offering residents the opportunity to engage in self-care and social activities.
- The addition of a new lounge on the second floor with stunning views of the golf course providing residents with a space to unwind and enjoy the view.
- Creation of two smaller, cosy lounges, perfect for quiet moments.
- Brand new spa bathroom offering residents the opportunity to indulge in a spa-like experience.
This transformation represents a new chapter in Dormy House’s rich history, promising their continuing commitment to providing the best possible care and living environment.
Dormy House provides residential, nursing and dementia care on a permanent or short stay basis. If you are looking for a care home and want to find out more about our home call freephone 0808 223 5424.