Deer Park View Care Home has been celebrating the completion of its extensive refurbishment and revival project with a party.
The event brought residents, colleagues, and members of the local community together to witness the grand unveiling of its stunning transformation.
As part of Aria Care’s ambitious £18 million revival project, Deer Park View has undergone a comprehensive makeover. The community is now poised to offer an exceptional experience, seamlessly blending modern amenities with home from home appeal.
Notable features of the refurbishment programme include:
- Creation of a new Café Bistro for residents, relatives and visitors to enjoy.
- Redecoration of the main resident day spaces including lounges and dining rooms.
- Refurbished bedrooms and ensuites for improved comfort.
- A revamped hair salon offering residents the opportunity to engage in self-care.
- Brand new spa bathroom offering the opportunity to indulge in a spa-like experience.
Deer Park View’s revival aligns with Aria Care’s vision of being the leading care provider, known for exceptional quality of care, innovative services, and a compassionate approach.
Caroline Roberts, CEO of Aria Care, said: “Ensuring the wellbeing and comfort of the people that live and work in our communities has always been our top priority. By revitalising our communities, we aim to create a nurturing and vibrant atmosphere that truly feels like home, where care is given from the heart.”
This transformation represents a new chapter at Deer Park View, promising their continuing commitment to providing the best possible care and living environment.
Deer Park View Care Home provides residential, nursing and dementia care on a permanent and short stay basis. If you are looking for a care home and want to find out more about our home call us on freephone 0808 223 5422.