What will Aria Care offer you?
Working for Aria Care provides you with the opportunity to develop professionally in a supportive and growth-oriented work environment. Find out more about what Aria Care will offer you.
Make a difference
We believe in rewarding those who work hard to give our residents the best experience possible. We understand that our people take great satisfaction in improving the lives of those in need. To better express our admiration, we provide a generous benefits package, with rewards and benefits that can improve life both inside and outside of work. Our versatile shift patterns allow for a balanced lifestyle, while we offer life-enhancing vouchers and discounts to demonstrate our gratitude.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Plenty of opportunities to develop your career and expand your skillset
- Regular, high-quality training from day one and throughout your career
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available across the organisation
- Essential professional subscriptions reimbursed
- Long service awards
- Recognition programme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme including confidential telephone counselling and legal advice available year-round, accessible through a dedicated portal
- Wagestream – keep track of earnings, gain instant access to 40% of wages already earned and access financial wellbeing guidance portal
- Employee discount scheme
- Discounted reloadable cards and high street vouchers
- e-vouchers, access instant savings on your mobile device
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts up to 40%
- Blue Light Discount Card
- Free or subsidised meals (location dependent)
Or freephone our recruitment team today on 0808 2084572
Get in touch with one of our advisors.
Considering a career in care? Speak to one of our Recruitment advisors today to find out more about working at Aria Care.
0808 2084572 (freephone)