We are absolutely delighted to announce that various teams and individuals across Aria Care have been shortlisted in 14 categories across several regions in the Great British Care Awards.
This recognition is a testament to our remarkable individuals and teams who have collectively made a profound and positive impact on the lives of the people within their communities.
The Great British Care Awards celebrate excellence across the care sector, as a special tribute to those individuals who have shown outstanding dedication within their field of work. Aria Care has been shortlisted in the following categories:
East of England
- Oak Manor – Care Team Award
- Hellen Nabbosa, Deputy Manager at Oak Manor – Frontline Leader Award
- Jonny Hollis, Head Chef at Riverside Place – Care Home Chef Award
- Serah Maina, Clinical Lead at Rectory House – Social Care Nurse Award
- Alicia De La Cruz, Home Manager at Rectory House – Care Home Manager Award
- Tamena Seymour, Home Coordinator/Receptionist at Abbeycrest – Ancillary Worker Award
- Gary Kent, Regional Support Manager – The 3 R’s Award
- Louise Voss & Polly Johnstone, Wellbeing Coordinators at Mill House – The Care Home Activity Organiser Award
- Louise Voss, Wellbeing Coordinator at Mill House – Dignity in Care Award
- Lorraine Lumsden, Deputy Manager at Mill House – Social Care Nurse and Care Planner awards
- Theo Opoku, Nurse at Mill House – Palliative Carer/End of Life Award
- Rasheed Pilgrim, Senior Carer at Mill House – Dementia Carer Award
- Marissa Aspillaga, Housekeeper at Mill House – Ancillary Worker Award
Having been established in December 2022, this recognition is an exceptional milestone for us as a care group in our first year of operation.
Caroline Roberts, CEO at Aria Care, said: “We are exceptionally proud of our finalists. Being shortlisted in the Great British Care Awards is a great compliment to our amazing teams and dedicated staff members who have gone above and beyond in providing care to the people living in our communities.
“For this to happen in Aria Care’s inaugural year shows each and every person’s commitment to our values and always ensuring that we are making a difference in people’s lives each day. We wish the finalists all our best for the awards day.”
The winners will be announced at regional ceremonies in November.